As founding members of Monty Python, Cleese and Idle are unarguably among the godfathers of modern comedy, helping to pioneer an irreverent, absurdist sensibility that is emulated by comics around the world to this very day. As individuals, they have written, performed and produced some of the most beloved and critically-acclaimed shows of all-time like Spamalot, A Fish Called Wanda, Fawlty Towers and The Rutles.
- I see the Mail on Sunday is offering a Free Dinosaur Toy !! I knew there must be some reason that people buy it...
- As Napoleon said 'The surprising thing is not that every man has his price, but that how low it is "
- Sad to see a fine journalist like Peter Oborne defending the Mail's truthfulness,to the sound of derisive laughter. Well, they do pay better
- This evening, at 7.30pm, the reception desk was deserted, room service failed to answer, and I could find no managers The hotel's name is T
- Last night I asked my hotel for a wake-up call at 8.00am. Later, they woke me to check the time. Still 8.00am... They called me at 8.35am.
- Remember, in a poll of 33 European countries, which measured the degree to which each trusted their printed media, the UK came..........33rd
- When I met my wife,her parents used to read the Mail.When they saw stories about us they knew to be completely untrue,they stopped taking it
- I'm proud to have survived four hatchet jobs in the Mail in the last 6 months, so it's a thrill to see Paul Dacre now doing one on himself
- The average Trump supporter seems like someone who goes regularly to watch professional wrestling, without having any idea that it's fixed
- Delighted that Vince Cable is standing for the Lib-Dem leadership
- What must we stop buying to send a message to the Koch Brothers that planetary vandalism is not ok?
- I keep reading the DUP party as the DUI party. Well I guess they are Irish...
- Loved Glenn Headley. Fabulous person. Way too young.
- May the farce be over....!
- I love a well hung Parliament.